For all your aerial surveying needs, Executive Helicopters can provide you with the right helicopter to suit your needs and experienced, professional pilots to take you to where you need to go.
Our helicopters are comfortably fitted out and have a range of on-board technology equipment to help get the job done.
All aircraft in the fleet are fitted with:
• 2 x GPS navigation computers
• Mobile phone
• Skywatch/TCAD anti collision warning systems
• Impact absorbing leather seats
• Night VFR for cargo and parts transfers
• Satellite based emergency locator
• Bose® noise cancelling headsets
• Satellite based live flight tracking device (compatible with Australian National Aerial Fire Fighting Centre (NAFC) system)
Low Speed Pipeline & Powerline Inspections
Executive Helicopters' modern turbine fleet are well equipped for low speed inspections of pipelines and powerlines and our experienced pilots will put your crew down for closer inspections.
Our helicopters are comfortably fitted out and have a range of on-board technology equipment to help get the job done. We can also deploy our fuel tank for more extensive inspection work which reduces refuelling requirements.
Helicopter Assisted Fire Fighting
We understand that time is of the essence in fire fighting management. Our helicopters are ready when needed, 24/7, for fire spotting, water and foam bombing and fire fighting surveillance work.
We can also accommodate remote helicopter placement and on-the-ground fuel tank support.
Specialised fire fighting equipment in the EC130B4:
• 1,000L water bucket
• Controlled water release and programmable flow rate
• Foam additive
• Radar altimeter
• Wire cutters
• 150L auxiliary fuel tank
• EMS radio